Crude Oil and Natural Gas Well-Log Analyst
Location: Various locations throughout continental United States
Base Pay: Salary
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Oil and Natural Gas
Manages Others: No
Job type: Well-Log Analysis
Education: College Graduate
Experience: 5 years or more comprehensive industry experience
Travel: Up to 50% if needed
Relocation Covered: No
Post Date: 7/25/2011
Description and Requirements
We are seeking an experienced Oil Well-Log Analyst. A successful candidate will be able to show a proven track record of employment in the Analysis of Wells with previous employers.
You will have a minimum of 5 years work experience, with all 5 years intensive experience in the area of reservoir simulation.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Lead and participate in new drilling and rework of older wells to increase production. Advanced knowledge in studies including data analysis will be required.
- Study and propose various alternatives to develop the formations that each well is accessible to in the most effective way.
- Evaluate and present the best techniques, tools and technologies to yield the highest production out of every well.
- Act as a focal point and a go-to expert on well-log issues.
- Must be able to show areas of knowledge in more then just one field. Please state what areas you have worked in and what formations.
Our business line is infield oil and gas development and exploration of crude oil in the United States of America. Current states of interest are Ohio, Texas, Michigan, Illinois, West Virginia, California and Colorado.
Company geologists are actively seeking additional reserves in many areas of the USA. Petroleum engineers and earth scientists in Environmental and Protection work with cutting-edge technology to manage and produce these reserves, including 3D visualization, reservoir simulation and remote geo-steering of multilateral wells.
Our company goal is to focus on being a high-quality oil company, not to be the biggest. Images of the small neighborhood oil and gas company – instead of the multinational energy conglomerates – are what we reach for. Professional men and women in the disciplines of Oil Exploration & Production will be a strong addition to our organization.
If this sounds like a match for your own career goals you are encouraged to fill out the Contact Form for consideration.