Senior Executive Representative
Location: Clearwater Florida, Plainview Texas, San Antonio Texas, Mt. Vernon Illinois
Base Pay: Salary
Other Pay: 1/4 bonuses based on job performance
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Oil & Gas
Manages Others: No
Job type: Company Representative
Education: High School
Experience: 5 or more years
Travel: Up to 50% if needed
Relocation Covered: No
Post Date: 7/21/2011
Are you a self motivated and personable professional looking for a new challenge? Then you will be interested in this opportunity.
We are always looking for professionals that can manage our accounts in our offices in FL, TX, and IL. Company Representatives take care of current and new clients by providing them with all of the facts of the Oil and Gas business and/or ongoing development projects. Help build and maintain life-long clients in the Energy Sector.
As a Company Representative, your main focus will be to build client and public relationships by giving direct answers to complex questions. Must have extensive knowledge of the oil and gas industry.
- NO COLD CALLING, deal ONLY with email and phone calls from people contacting the Company. All leads are prequalified.
- MUST aggressively pursue all calls and emails for the better of the Company in a timely manner to manage workload effectively.
- Must stay on top of workload during working hours.
- 90% of the time will be within normal working hours but will have to handle irregular working hours on rare occasions as needed.
- Must be a fast learner and quick thinker.
- Must enter all information in a custom built Company Relationship Management System.
- Must meet monthly Company and Personal Goals. We are a very Goal-driven Company.
- Able to set high Personal Goals and work as hard as possible to achieve them.
- Uphold excellent presentation skills when needed.
- Strategic Thinker: must be able to plan for strategic needs of the company and always anticipate the companies’ growth.
- Requests for Proposals (RFP): must possess superior knowledge of the company and be able to deliver proposals on time.
- Extensive knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- 5 years of Previous Business-to-Business experience is a plus, but not required
- Ability to professionally handle 30-plus accounts
- Be able to handle a fast business environment
- Bilingual is a major plus, but not required
- 100% Travel reimbursement
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance
If you might be interested about this opportunity and would like more information, please fill out the Contact Form below.