Reservoir Simulation Engineer
Location: Clearwater Florida, Plainview Texas, San Antonio Texas, Mt. Vernon Illinois
Base Pay: Salary
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Oil & Gas
Manages Others: Maybe
Job type: Reservoir Simulation Engineer
Education: Masters or higher
Experience: 15 or more years general, 10 or more years in this specific discipline.
Travel: Up to 50% if needed
Relocation Covered: No
Post Date: 7/21/2011
We are seeking an experienced reservoir simulation engineer. As the successful candidate you will hold a Masters degree or PhD in Petroleum Engineering from a recognized and approved program. You will have a minimum of 15 years work experience, with 10 years intensive experience in the area of reservoir simulation.
You will be required to perform the following:
- Lead and participate in reservoir simulation studies which include data analysis, model construction, history matching, calibration and prediction.
- Apply special simulation modeling techniques (such as fractures modeling) as deemed fit to resolve complex reservoir issues.
- Study and propose various alternatives to develop new increments and/or optimize mature fields.
- Evaluate and apply new modeling techniques, tools and technologies.
- Act as a focal point and a go-to expert on reservoir modeling issues.
Our business line is infield oil and gas development and exploration of crude oil in the United States of America. Current states of interest are Ohio, Texas, Michigan, Illinois, West Virginia, California and Colorado.
Company geologists are actively seeking additional reserves in many areas of the USA. Petroleum engineers and earth scientists in Environmental and Protection work with cutting-edge technology to manage and produce these reserves, including 3D visualization, reservoir simulation and remote geo-steering of multilateral wells.
Our company goal is to focus on being a high-quality oil company, not to be the biggest. Images of the small neighborhood oil and gas company – instead of the multinational energy conglomerates – are what we reach for. Professional men and women in the disciplines of Oil Exploration & Production will be a strong addition to our organization.
If this sounds like a match for your own career goals you are encouraged to fill out the Contact Form for consideration.